Welcome to DocHipo, software owned by HipoWorks Technologies Private Limited (from now on ‘we’, or ‘us’ or ‘HipoWorks’), a company registered in West Bengal, India. We are delighted to have you as a user of our product and services. These Terms of Service apply to visitors to dochipo.com and users of DocHipo application. Please read the Terms of Service carefully before you start using DocHipo. If you do not understand or accept any part of the Terms of Service, then you should not use DocHipo. Should you need any clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you.
HipoWorks reserves the right to update the Service and these Terms of Service from time to time, at our discretion and without notice. The “Last Updated” date at the top the Terms of Service indicates when the latest modifications were made to the Terms of Service. By continuing to access and use the Service, you agree to any such changes. Therefore, you are responsible for reviewing such modifications. It’s recommended that you review this Terms of Service periodically for the most recent version.
3. Use of DocHipo
You must be of legal age to enter into a binding agreement to accept the Terms. If you are under your legal age, your parent or guardian or another authorised adult (for example, a teacher) must agree to be bound by this Agreement.
When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information.
You’re responsible for keeping your account password confidential. You’ll immediately notify us of any unauthorised access or use of your accounts. We’re not liable for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords that are caused by or result from your negligence.
You agree not to engage in any of the following activities.
- You must never use another User’s account without permission
- You must not copy, distribute or disclose any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping.”
- You must not use any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to DocHipo servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser
- You must not attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service
- You must not transmit spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited emails
- You must not take any action that imposes, or may impose a disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- You must not upload viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service
- You must not create anything on DocHipo that are harassing, hateful, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, an invasion of privacy, obscene, illegal, racist, offensive, harmful to a minor, abusive, or an infringement of any intellectual property rights or trade secret of a third party
- You must not copy, imitate or use in whole or in part, the look and feel of the Service without our prior written consent
- You must not access any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorised by the Service
- You must not impersonate another person or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity
Users retain the ownership and copyrights and intellectual property rights applicable to all materials uploaded to DocHipo. You are responsible not to upload or publish any materials protected by copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary right without the expressed permission of the owner. The holder of the account is solely liable for any damages resulting from the infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from created material. You agree to pay all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person for any materials posted by you via DocHipo.
We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by this Agreement. If your account is terminated for any reason, you must obtain written authorisation from HipoWorks before establishing another account. If you attempt to create another account without obtaining such authorisation, HipoWorks may permanently ban you from the Service.
4. Digital Assets
HipoWorks reserves the right to change the pricing and institute new charges with adequate notice. Your continued use of the service means you accept all new or increased charges.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that the use of the services is at your sole risk. The services are provided on an as-is-and-as-available basis. HipoWorks expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. HipoWorks makes no warranty that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. Use of any material downloaded or obtained through the use of the services shall be at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, mobile telephone, wireless device or data that results from the use of the services or the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether written or oral, obtained by you from HipoWorks, its employees or representatives shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
7. Limitation of Liability
You agree that HipoWorks shall, in no event, be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special, punitive, or other loss or damage whatsoever or for loss of business profits, business interruption, computer failure, loss of business information, or other loss arising out of or caused by your use of or inability to use the service, even if HipoWorks has been advised of the possibility of such damage. In no event shall HipoWorks’s entire liability to you in respect of any service, whether direct or indirect, exceed the fees paid by you towards such service.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless HipoWorks, its officers, directors, employees, suppliers, and affiliates, from and against any losses, damages, fines and expenses (including attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of or relating to any claims that you have used the Services in violation of another party’s rights, in violation of any law, in violations of any provisions of the Terms, or any other claim related to your use of the Services, except where such use is authorised by HipoWorks.
9. Governing Law
This agreement and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms and Conditions or its formation shall be governed by and construed under laws of West Bengal, India.
Any notices under these Terms of Service should be sent to the following address:
HipoWorks Technologies Private Limited
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Regus, RDB Boulevard, 5th Floor, Sector V, Salt Lake,
Kolkata 700091, India